Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management. We are passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency. We look for individuals driven by a desire to impact the world. We commit to develop our people and make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. Visit us online to learn more about a career at Schneider Electric.
Schneider Electric Smart Infrastructure currently has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to assume the role of Project Manager in our Oil and Gas North America team located in Columbia, Maryland.
This position has overall responsibility to manage the project delivery cycle from contract signing through the customers acceptance. This involves ensuring all terms and conditions of the contract are met to the Customers satisfaction. This position is the official Company representative for the project and all major decisions are either made or approved by the PM.
- Management of project contracts (both technical & commercial)
- Management of customer relationships through project delivery cycle
- Understanding the customers technical requirements and meeting these requirements as defined by the contract
- Managing to financial goals including cash flow and controlling scope
- Planning work and resources required to complete the work on schedule
- Oversight of technical resources assigned to the project
- Coordinating work flow among various business units within our company to deliver integrated software solutions
- Responsible for reporting project status to customer and to internal management
- Managing both domestic and international projects
- Overall goal, customer satisfaction
- A Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 7+ years related experience in software/systems development or 3+ years of project management in technical area such as software/systems development or process control applications
- PMP Certification is preferable
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what its like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric every employee has the power to take control over his or her career and to draw motivation from our shared talent mindset. Our comprehensive Total Employee Experience offer enables employees to manage their professional development and prepare for the next step in their career. This offer includes: a competitive health and wellness package, retirement plans, World Employee Share Ownership Plan, mentoring, internal and international mobility, technical, functional, individual and managerial development, and much more. Join Schneider Electric. Make the most of your energy.
About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green across multiple market segments. The Group has leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centres/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. With 22.4 billion euros sales in 2011, the company's 130,000+ employees are committed to help individuals and organizations Make the most of their energy.
Telvent - 13 months ago