As a Project Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Review goals/objectives to determine procedures for accomplishing the projects
- Direct, coordinate and modify the activities of the projects to ensure completion of each project.
- Assist in developing, coordinating, and implementing procedures for recruiting prospective school districts, and agencies.
- Assist in the planning and development of any curriculum, programs and events.
- Make effective individual and group presentation on the Center for Science & Math
- Education programs.
- Attend and represent Center for Science & Math Education at professional meetings, conferences, workshops and professional development.
- Coordinate with counselors, teachers, students, agencies, etc. seeking information pertaining Center for Science & Math Education
- Assist students identify their task and responsibilities for the programs under Center for Science & Math Education
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with college departments and high school administration/personnel to enhance customer services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree from an accredited college or university
- Two years experience working with projects such as grants
- Prefer a minimum of two-year experience advising students in a post-secondary setting. (Math, Science, Engineering field preferred)
- Must have great technical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule of occasional evening and weekends.
Texas State Technical College - 14 months ago