Job Req #: 50604
Job Description: Project Manager
Project Manager supporting the Loan IQ merger project. Will be working with project sr. leaders, project managers and participants to monitor the project timeline and budget for a large project.
Responsibilities are varied and may include one or more of the following:
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/ controlling, and closing) associated with projects related to the Loan IQ application and user groups.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
- Develops and revises complex project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
- Creates and delivers presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- May manage a program or a series of projects associated with a specific business function.
- Performs project risk analysis.
sologig - 23 months ago