30 month contract
Manage budgets for the Carrier or LTE Project that range from $5M to in excess of $100M. Day to day interaction with program managers, market capital management and vendor management to ensure alignment across functional silos.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
•Develop a monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc forecast files on a program level. Solicit justification from project manager and communicate any budgetary variances on a site by site level.
•Verify all vendor billable pay points have been completed in a satisfactory manner. Submit requests to receive all pay points as completed.
•Effectively coordinate receiving and vendor invoice submission to drive a tight interval between the two activities.
•Submit purchase order requisitions to regional finance for PO processing. Monitor progress and drive acceptable PO turnaround.
• Skills necessary to manage large and complex data compilation.
• Two or more years experience in Oracle database (receiving, reporting and general queries).
• Four year college degree, Finance, Accounting or related.
• Three (+) years work experience in project finance, accounting, money management or a related field.
• Above Average skills in the Microsoft office suite; excellent skill set in MS Excel.
• Strong problem solving, interpersonal and persuasive skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Desired Qualifications:
• Two or more years experience using the Oracle EPL platform.
• Former financial experience in an operating entity.
•Fundamental understanding of TURFing agreements (wireless contracts)in the wireless forum.