Provides technical and logistical support to various department leaders and market operations staff. Works on IIT assigned projects reporting directly to a Project Manager.
Other duties as assigned by the Manager and Supervisor.
- Manages or assists in managing projects assigned for development of ACOs or internal CHS processes.
- Assists Implementation team and market operations in establishing and then maintaining appropriate ACO governance model. Includes work on CSC governance system and maintenance of various marketing and educational documents/handbooks.
- Works with Training Department to create ACO training programs and modules and then to set-up training, track completion of same and record training events for possible CMS audit purposes.
- Assists with logistics for meetings between internal support staff and external CHS teams, as well as ACOs.
Must have a track record of producing work that is highly accurate, demonstrates attention to detail, and reflects well on the organization.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to succeed in a stressful and fast-paced environment.
Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Healthcare Administration or equivalent
- 3 years of insurance industry experience.
Universal American Financial Corp - 2 years ago