Join the team of one of the fastest growing marketing and advertising agencies in the region. The Project Manager role at Unleaded Communications is designed for organized, detail-oriented, outgoing professionals who thrive on multi-tasking and successfully managing important client projects through to completion.
The Project Manager will be responsible and accountable for building, maintaining and successfully implementing thorough project plans to ensure a wide-range of client projects are delivered accurately, on time and in budget. This individual is expected to bring polished project management skills, techniques and methodologies to the role and utilize agency resources to maximize productivity, job efficiencies and utilization rates.
The selected candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced setting and at least familiar with agency processes and deliverables, which may include, but not be limited to: websites, videos, mobile apps, on-line ads, print ads, sales collateral, trade shows, integrated campaigns, etc.
This individual must be assertive and able to deal with both left-brain and right-brain personalities, navigate multiple agency departments and collaborate on many different levels to ensure the highest quality work product for our clients.
- Act as the communications hub between all agency team members and agency partners ?that may touch an assigned account/project
- Build and maintain detailed project plans highlighting project deliverables, milestones, budgets and responsible parties
- Schedule and lead necessary project status meetings and motivate work teams to follow project briefs and parameters
- Ensure that proper forecasting is being done for all projects
- Manage and be accountable for each step of the creative development process
- Proactively guide projects through the agency management system
- Manage and track schedules and budgets; report potential overages or missed deadlines immediately
- Work with Resource Management Director to manage and plan and prioritize jobs with creative resources
- Engage in contingency planning and recommend solutions
- Alert team if a project strays out of the originally set parameters
- Negotiate/communicate with the creative, account management and production team ?members every step of the way
- Keep detailed records of the life of a project and share information as necessary
- Ensure that agreed-upon agency workflow is followed
- Keep Resource Management Director aware of progress on each project and raise ?any concerns as quickly as possible.
- Maintain the current status of projects in agency management system
- Run daily reports from agency management system to track daily deadlines, project budgets, etc.
- Thoroughly review all deliverables (to ensure accuracy and maintain a high level of quality control)
- Bachelors Degree (preferred)
- 3-4 years professional experience in project management and/or agency trafficking role
- Basic understanding of print, digital, broadcast and events production
- Advertising agency experience and strong understanding of more technical project management for web and/or video projects is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive personality to enforce project plans, requirements and deadlines
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to respond effectively and efficiently to day-to-day complications
- Innate problem solver able to anticipate obstacles and identify solutions
- Self-motivated individual with a positive, "whatever it takes" attitude
- Ability to work under pressure, within extremely tight deadlines and maintain a good sense of humor and focus and professionalism
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Adobe Acrobat Professional
Unleaded Communications (www.ulcomm.com) is a full-service marketing, advertising and public relations firm specializing in business-to-business marketing. Established in 2000, Unleaded occupies approximately 10,000 square feet of loft office space in downtown Houston’s historic warehouse district.
Unleaded is a 44-person agency with a 10-year legacy of serving the marketing needs of businesses ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to aggressive small businesses. The agency’s client base is composed of companies in the energy, industrial, technology, healthcare and consumer sectors.
Unleaded partners with its clients to help them grow, change and manage marketing-related risk. From taking businesses to the next level to helping corporate marketing leaders get ahead, Unleaded becomes an extension of client marketing teams to deliver end-to-end marketing support no matter what their situation. That includes:
- Brand Research
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Assets
- Campaign Development
- Production Services
- Marketing Management
Unleaded was named the Business Marketing Association’s Agency of the Year for both 2012 and 2011, in addition to winning 15 Lantern Awards and 14 Awards of Excellence at the BMA’s most recent show.
Unleaded Communications offers employees a benefits package that which includes health, vision and dental care, matching 401K and
2 weeks paid vacation.
Recruitics - 17 months ago