Veolia Environmental Services delivers the industry’s most comprehensive array of services with a focus on keeping our customers operating at peak performance. We leverage three decades of experience, superior technological capabilities and best-in-class equipment to provide unmatched integrated solutions designed to help our customers work with greater speed and efficiency than ever before, on time and on budget.
Veolia ES National Tank Separations Services Project Manager for the North Region will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating resources: employees, third-party contractors and consultants in a timely manner to complete projects. The Project Manager will also define the scope of work, objectives and oversee quality control throughout life cycle of project.
• Negotiate contract terms and conditions with customers, subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors
• Lead activity in preparation of bids, estimates and statements of qualifications.
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end; plan and manage project expectations with team members and customers.
• Develop and manage budgets throughout project; able to identify and effectively communicate (written and verbal) situations that may impact successful completion of project.
• Ensure that work environment is safe and compliant with all governmental, industry regulations, and Veolia safety policies/procedures.
• Resolves client’s needs by determining the overall method of approach in accordance with the company’s policies, practices, and procedures.
• Manages activities associated with the establishment of production schedules and ensures that production requirements are met.
• Manages and coordinates promotion of services performed to develop new markets, increase share of market, and obtain competitive position in industry.
• Ensure availability and delivery of appropriate material, equipment needed at work sites.
• Evaluates performance records of the areas of operational responsibilities to ensure that financial budget goals and objectives are met.
• Enforces compliance with administrative policies, procedures, safety rules, and governmental regulations.
• Act as main point of contact for customer.
• Establish and maintain effective and positive company/business relationships.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverable s that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to project members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Plan and locate appropriate resources (people and material) needed to achieve project goals.
• Delegate appropriate tasks and responsibilities to team members.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
College preferred, High School/GED
Valid Drivers License
5+ years project management experience, industry experience
Veolia Environmental Services - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard