Founded in 1993, Vericrest Financial, Inc. is one of the fastest growing financial services companies, specializing in the servicing of residential mortgage loans, in the United States. The company is well positioned for significant growth with meaningful opportunities, as the mortgage industry continues to rapidly evolve. At Vericrest , we recognize that our talent is our most critical resource in attaining our goals and differentiating us from the competition. That is why we strive to continuously develop, engage, and reward our talent, and why our leadership team is passionate about hiring people who are best in class and will keep Vericrest engaged in the market at that level. We are committed to finding top talent, building on their strengths, and engaging them in challenging careers by offering an environment where new skills can be learned and growth is always possible. If this resonates with you, come join us.
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Develop high-level and detailed project plans and ensure the scope and approach are fully understood by all stakeholders.
- Identify and track key project milestones (base-lining critical path).
- Evaluate projects for potential risks and develop procedures to mitigate exposure for timely and uncompromised project delivery.
- Utilize change control procedures and processes to maintain control on scope, schedule and cost.
- Manage project deliverables, including: cost, timelines and risk.
- Determine and translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Deploy appropriate levels of end-to-end testing resources across the project.
- 5 plus years of Project Management experience
- Experience managing IT and business projects in a corporate environment
Vericrest Financial, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage servicer in the United States and winning through talent. Visit us at company website to learn more.
- Bachelor''s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field preferred.
- Master''s Degree is desired.
- Experience with Business Objects, NetSuite, FiServ or similar systems is preferred.
- PMI or equivalent Project Management certification (e.g.. Certified Associate in Project Management, Certified Project Management Practitioner, International Project Management Association) is a plus.
- Mortgage servicing experience is preferred
We are committed to diversity. Vericrest Financial is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.