The Project Manager position is responsible to design, plan and drive the execution of enterprise-level system installation and integration efforts by providing leadership, motivation and support to the project team. Project Manager will develop and manage all processes related to implementation, identify, categorize and mitigate risks and manage the relationship with the customer. Individual will plan for project contingencies and anticipate variations that may affect resources, successful implementation and revenue recognition. In addition, the Project Manager may occasionally provide pre sales technical and integration support to sales staff.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Provides a high-level project plan and documentation.
- Works under minimal supervision on various projects.
- Wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Identifies changes in technology, customer environments, and product direction that could adversely affect the efforts of VERINT Systems, Inc.
- Develops and manages project lifecycles up to and including successful handoff of issues to the Customer Support organization.
- Performs process analysis to map existing client business processes (volumes, time standards, potential data sources), derive baseline resource capacities and document current management process (forecasting/scheduling, productivity and other key process indicators).
- Allocates resources with other PMs and maintain installation / project schedule and perform all other required duties.
- Maintaining ownership and enforce escalation process for installation issue resolution and give final go/no go on installation departure.
- Identify changes in technology, customer environments, and product direction that could adversely affect the efforts of our company.
- Reviewing all pre-sales documents and alert Sales and Contracts to potential technical, logistical or business issues and liaison with internal departments to ensure a necessary needs and goals are being met.
- Allocating resources with other PM’s and maintain installation/project schedules.
- 6+years experience in technical project management, process/resource management consulting, and/or customer relationship management.
- Software specific working knowledge required of the following: Microsoft Windows XP and higher, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project.
- Consulting experience translating model and business process knowledge to clients.
- Ability to manage and conduct resource requirements analysis.
- Experience working with client data and infrastructure systems and mapping appropriate elements into an enterprise software solution.
- 50% Travel required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, and SS verification.
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- PMP certification desired.
- Software specific working knowledge required of the following: MS Project, Visio, Microsoft Office Suite (sophisticated user level).
- Contact Center industry Experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in leading enterprise scale software deployments highly desirable.
- Experience in Process Improvement or Workflow Consulting a plus.
- Highly motivated individual driven to keep pace in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to influence others, demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- The ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to adapt to rapid change.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity in all business dealings.
Verint Systems Inc. - 19 months ago