Downtown New York City Architectural firm has projects which require a foundation of qualified staff that will further its growth and development. Our firm seeks Project Managers for corporate interior, retail, commercial base building and hospitality projects.
Project Manager Requirements :
Project Management Skills:
- Self-motivated, ambitious and creative.
- Ability to efficiently manage project hours and personnel.
- Thorough knowledge of international building standards and NYC building codes.
- Required to have knowledge of construction means, methods and detailing.
Ideal candidates are those looking for growth through long-term employment and must be able to work overtime when required.
- Production of construction documents.
- Coordination of Structural and MEP Engineers Drawings.
- Review Shop Drawings.
- Preparation of Building Department filing documents.
- Preparation of project schedules and budgets.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
We provide bi-annual reviews, 100% employer paid health benefits, 401k plan and bonus opportunities.
Educational Minimum Requirements:
5 yr.Bachelors of Architecture Degree.
Archinect.com - 17 months ago