Under management directive, leads multi-disciplinary teams of business and technology professional staff in researching and implementing process improvements and upgrades for WinnResidential, with a focus in Accounting and Finance; acts as the internal consultant regarding process and system improvements; facilitates the System Life Cycle Process by providing Project Management Body of Knowledge expertise to coordinate, manage, and document small, medium, and large scale projects; and performs related duties as required.
• Directs and manages multi-disciplinary teams in the development of plans, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for completion of accounting projects.
• Facilitates, plans, and implements process improvements; develops project schedules; reviews project proposal or plan to determine time requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project; arranges for assignment of project personnel; confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority; directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure the project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget; reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedule or plan as required; coordinates intra- and interdepartmental matters necessary to expedite the projects; and facilitates and troubleshoots the solution of problems associated with designing, implementing, leading, and completing projects.
• Establishes and maintains contacts with internal and external project team members to provide information, garner acceptance and support of the project, and ensure that the project meets the project owner’s needs.
• Chairs project management meetings; prepares project reports for project owners, and executive management; serves as the principal point of contact for all project related matters, responding to inquiries and providing information pertaining to the status of projects.
• Confers with management and provides technical advice on the potential impacts of the project on such areas as customer service, organization, staffing, processes, and budget and to assure smooth functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
• Provides functional supervision over office automation consultants and contractors, and supervises technical staff; coordinates the selection of project staff; evaluates performance; and provides feedback to departmental managers regarding staff performance.
• Develops policies and procedures to support process or system improvements; facilitates the development of policies and procedures to enhance process or system improvements; publishes and plans the implementation of new policies.
• Assess the training needs of the project team and conducts specialized departmental training as needed; conducts training classes and seminars on the techniques of project management and WinnResidential project management methodology (TBD).
• Develops and prepares special surveys and information gathering tools; coordinates survey instruments; directs staff in conducting surveys; reports survey results; monitors survey success.
• Significant experience in planning and developing process improvements and multi-disciplinary team(s) project management.
• Knowledge of project management process engineering and re-engineering techniques.
• Possess research, analytical, and data collection techniques.
• Understanding of principles and practices of management, supervision, and training.
• Ability to manage project activities and the activities of multi-disciplinary teams.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Promote a customer-oriented approach.
• Prepare and present clear and concise oral and written communications, with the ability to speak effectively before small and large groups.
• Review and analyze a variety of technical review comments on projects, and recommend appropriate action.
• Proven track record of working independently with the ability to take initiative and use independent judgment.
• Delivery of product on-time, on-budget and with sensitivity to subject matter.
• Experience in project management related to information systems, company operations, and financial/budgetary systems.
• Ability to identify systems problems and recommend corrective actions; coordinate and conduct remediation meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field.
Experience in Property Management Industry is a plus!
Preferred Technical Skills:
Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint, Intuit QuickBase, and Adobe Acrobat. Knowledge of Property Management accounting systems, such as Yardi(preferred), MRI, or Real Page.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits:
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com
No phone calls or agencies, please.
WinnResidential - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard