A Project Manager is needed for a Global Industry Leader located near the Wilmington, NC area.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the systems analysis and functional support, design and documentation procedures, configuration and roll out company?s business processes for SAP FI/CO, SD, and Inventory/Purchasing modules. The position works with corporate IT applications support team and other project teams in analysis and design of business processes and data quality requirements, configuration, documenting, and testing the SAP system to support the organization?s best balanced enterprise practices for financials and other applications, help during implementation at each site, including working with end users and validating data, when required.
1. Develop Business Proposal responses for computing system requirements
2. Provide leadership to technical teams implementing large, complex systems
3. Create computing processes, procedures, and policies that influence management with regards to the long-term application of solutions and development of internal & external computing standards
4. Designs new computing systems that incorporate technologies and architectures that enhance services for multiple groups of end users
Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 / DOE
1. Bachelor degree required; prefer Masters
2. 8+ years in application and systems analysis experience in a fast-paced, corporate IT environment.
3. Strong knowledge of full SDLC and the ability to improve processes for the business
4. Hands on functional experience in SAP and SAP modules like FI/CO, SD, Inventory/Purchasing, and or HR/payroll
5. Solid experience in manufacturing processes and operations from an IT projects and project lead standpoint
6. Strong Business Systems Analysis Skills-functional skills in gathering/defining requirements, systems/project analysis design, architecting, and working with users during implementation
7. Structured methodology processes, Six Sigma, PMP related processes, etc. highly preferred
8. Functional Skills must be strong enough to work with external consultants, as well as end business users groups, mid/upper management etc.
To express interest in this position, please Email Resume in MS-Word or .pdf format and attach cover letter with Salary requirements and contact information. Please be sure to reference Job #1847.
THIRD-PARTY and SUB-CONTRACTING AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY!
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE!
Net Temps - 22 months ago