IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF YOUR CAREER AT ZYNX HEALTH
Client Services Project Manager
The Client Services Project Manager is an experienced team member who has demonstrated proficiency managing client projects, implementation plans, issue resolution and clinical content development. The Project Manager is accountable for the successful implementation of Zynx products and services aligned with the client strategy. The Project Manager is the primary liaison for client implementation activity guiding the client to achieve success.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, identify challenges to successful implementation, and execute efficient internal and external issue resolution
- Accountability for project plan execution across client base
- Resolves issues with client dissatisfaction, ability to negotiate satisfactory solutions
- Support leadership assimilation of client metrics to ensure implementation and services success
- Continual dialogue with any relevant Zynx departments (Sales, Technology) to ensure internal processes are efficient and effective
- Works consultatively with sales and account managers to define service portfolio strategy
- Supports Statements of Work completion for standard implementations and add-on services
- Works closely with Zynx leadership to share process and strategy feedback
- Supports working relationships with EHR partners (Cerner, Meditech, Epic, McKesson, etc.)
- Works closely with Zynx consulting partners to ensure successful implementation services
- BS/BA in a medical, business or computer science field
- Graduate technical or clinical degree preferred
- PMP Certification and/or MBA is a plus
- Six Sigma certification is a plus
- 3-5 years project management experience
- Experience working in a project management capacity in the healthcare industry preferred
- Experience working with the clinical community including physicians, nurses and ancillary staff
- Comfort and experience with large audiences
- Fluency and expertise developing and managing project plans with standard toolsets
- Experience collecting data and computing analytics
- Comfort and experience working with executives
- Experience with major EHR platform(s) preferred (Cerner, Epic, MEDITECH, , Siemens, Allscripts etc.).
- Willing to travel (up to 50%)
About Zynx Health
Zynx Health, a subsidiary of Hearst Corporation, is the market leader in providing evidence-based clinical decision support solutions that help healthcare organizations measurably improve patient outcomes, enhance safety, and lower costs.
Thousands of hospital organizations and providers “dare to be better” with Zynx Health’s rigorously developed and maintained evidence-based clinical content, patented technology, and tailored services to drive clinical improvements at the point of care. With Zynx Health, healthcare organizations exceed industry demands for delivering high-quality care at lower costs under value-based reimbursement models.
Zynx Health partners with healthcare organizations to continuously and measurably improve care every day, for every patient, every time. To learn more, visit www.zynxhealth.com or call 855.367.ZYNX.
Zynx Health offers competitive salary and extensive benefits - including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, and matching 401k.
All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
To be successfully selected for an interview, please apply online with the following:
Zynx Health Incorporated
10880 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90024