The selected candidate will work in partnership with project teams to deliver project objectives using agile practices to plan, estimate & manage their work. To improve quality and increase the velocity of software delivery, the manager collaborates with various stakeholders, user communities, and project teams to learn and implement best practices; performs peer to peer coaching, training, and mentoring to improve process competencies across multiple agile standing teams.
At any given time the team may have work from one or more of the following sources: Project(s), small enhancements, defects, incidents/break fix, technical debt, and operational support.
The client’s Agile practices are based on Scrum and XP agile methodologies. Candidates must demonstrate practical experience managing projects leveraging SCRUM methods. Candidates with ScrumMaster Certification, experience using agile in a business intelligence/data warehouse environment, an ability to coach and mentor others, and Project Management Certification are preferred.
• Information Technology project management experience across applications and infrastructure projects
• Communication & Negotiation
• Managing projects leveraging agile practices
• Scrum Master certification (highly desired)
• Undergraduate studies in business, management information systems, computer science or related field. BA or equivalent is preferred.