Third Eye is looking for a Project Manager with PMP certification and Project PlanPro to join our client. |
Mandatory skills needed:
PMO, PMP certification, Project Plan
- Strong project management skills
- Experience project and program managing multiple projects concurrently (the position will be managing minimum 10 projects concurrently)
- Experience working with shared technologies
Weekly Typical Responsibilities:
- · Host meetings
- · Document meeting notes
- · Manage issue and risk list
- · Create all SDLC documents (ex: vision document, requirement document, functional document, testing plan, test case, uat test case, production deployment operations document, implementation closure document, scope change list)
- · Create and manage project plan
- · Manage staff plan for projects
- · Document weekly status
- · Follow up and escalate tasks
- Create tickets, follow up tickets
- Update PPM project work plan
This is a FULL time position with Third Eye°s client where the compensation package includes bonuses and full medical benefits. Well qualfied contractors would also be considered on a C2C basis.
Third Eye Consulting Services & Solutions LLC. - 7 months ago
Third Eye is a niche data centric company delivering consulting, training, & event services around Big Data.
We harness Big Data...