We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead cross-functional
project teams on medium-to-large sized projects through the development of the following:
- Project charters that concisely define the scope and objectives of the project.
- Work breakdown structures that include project deliverables, work phases and
responsibilities and resources for all activities.
- Network diagrams that identify the precedence relationships, durations,
project plan and compliance with project deadlines.
- Validation and compression of project schedules that ensure the quality of the
- Generates summary-level project status memos for key stakeholders.
- Generates project report packages to inform stakeholders of schedule status and any
Gantt charts (critical path, responsibility, early start, phase, etc.) displaying the
- Typical reports would include the following:
project schedule graphically.
Tabular reports (update, look ahead, etc.) providing project schedule information in
attention by the project manager.
- Network diagrams showing project precedence relationships.
- Provides general analysis of assigned projects to identify problem areas that need
- Enters project data into project management software during project planning and
views and running the project management software.
- Assists the project manager during control meetings by displaying pertinent project
Is an on-site expert in one or more project management software tools (MS Project,
- Updates project files during the normal schedule update cycle.
- Updates project web-sites, shared drives, and databases with required reports.
Primavera , etc).
Diversified Services Network (DSN) is an industry-leading Engineering and Information Technology services company providing value to enterprise and government clients. We leverage extensive industry experience and expertise to deliver innovative solutions utilizing best-practice methodologies, top talent, and proven tool-sets. Since 1989 we have been delivering a variety consulting services consisting of consulting, contractual & direct staffing, and project services. DSN firmly believes that our success depends on our respect for our employees and their personal satisfaction, improvement, and growth. Because people are our primary resource, DSN continuously focuses on employee satisfaction and developing long term relationships with our employees to understand their needs and expectations.
Requirements Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of project-related experience.
- Experience using one or more project management software systems -
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
or Business Administration).
- Must have a Bachelors degree (a technical or business focus i.e. Engineering, Business
be attained during the first year of employment.
- Certification by the Project Management Institute as a CAPM or PMP is required but can
- Good listener with good analytical skills.
- Professional oral and written communication abilities.
- Highly motivated.
- Team player with excellent people skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
Monster - 2 years ago
Diversified Services Network (DSN) provides information technology (IT) services to the federal and state governments and to fortune 500...