The primary responsibility for this contract Project Manager (Non Tech) is to support the overall process of managing the design documentation for video conferencing and other client business groups.
This position is the first point of contact Change requests. This position will review and evaluate requests for accuracy and completeness before the change is processed in the Data Management tool (Teamcenter). The PM will work with the Configuration Management team to resolve ambiguities on change requests and other related issues.
This position is also the first point of contact for contract / PO / invoice management in the vendor system. The candidate will work with the team and reach out to other groups to make sure these processes go smoothly and complete quickly.
This contract is expected to be 7 months in duration.
- Experience with product data management tools such as Teamcenter or Agile
- Must be detail oriented, with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Must be self-motivated and results driven, with excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Must be customer service oriented and demonstrate a positive professional attitude
- Configuration Management, drafting or other related work experience related to the control of design documentation for consumer electronic products required
- Institute of Configuration Management (ICM) certification a plus!
CompuCom - 21 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...