Louis Berger Water Services, Inc. (LBWS) a subsidiary of The Louis Berger Group, Inc. is currently seeking a Project Schedule Specialist in our Baltimore, MD office. The Louis Berger Group, a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, planning, federal contracting, and environmental consulting firm is a top 25 ENR firm, with offices in Washington, DC and Morristown NJ.
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will serve as a Project Controls Specialist to support multiple on-going projects in the Baltimore/Washington DC region. Responsibilities may include:
· Review of baseline schedules, and monthly schedule updates for transportation related projects.
· Develop, update, and maintain master schedules related to Capital Improvement Programs utilizing Primavera P6 scheduling software
· Update actual and forecasted cost information in the master schedule
· Interaction with multiple clients to obtain schedule/cost updates
· Prepare multiple Primavera layouts/reports on a routine basis showing the status of multiple projects and variance to baseline schedules
· Prepare cost/allocation projections related to schedules
· Interpretation/assessment of multiple on-going study, design, and construction schedules related to large capital programs
· Develop project life cycles from project start to construction completion
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
· 2-4 years experience using Primavera P6 scheduling software for developing and updating schedules related to design and construction projects, with preference given to cost-loaded and critical path method schedules.
· Understanding of municipal capital programs
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Excellent computer skills
· GIS and/or Primavera Contract Manager experience is preferred, but not required.
Berger provides a comprehensive benefit plans including Medical & Dental plans, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Dependent Care, 401K with match, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current eligibility to work in the US. Applications without this information may not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the work location.
To apply, please visit http://careers.louisberger.com/resume/curr_job_list.php , and apply by selecting the job(s) you are interested in, then clicking the link and following instructions.
Please have your resume ready to upload, formatted as a .doc, .rtf. or .pdf with your name and no other characters in the filename. Other formats will not upload correctly to the candidate database.
Please include salary history/requirements when responding.
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...