Insituform Technologies, Inc. is looking for an experienced Project Scheduler to be based in our Chesterfield, MO office.
Insituform Technologies, LLC, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more information, visit www.insituform.com
- Uses Primavera P6 software to develop construction project schedules. Direct HANDS-ON experience necessary. (8.2 version preferred).
- Provides and coordinates the construction planning and scheduling systems, work processes, and reports needed to support the construction management efforts of the project.
- Work with project teams to identify and sequence key construction activities, create resource-loaded schedules with key materials and resources, setting up the project baseline, updating progress and reporting.
- Provides support of related project scheduling activities including project baseline schedules, critical path analysis, project planning and forecasting, progress validation, performance measurement.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly) status reports to keep Management and/or Customers informed on project progress.
- Works closely with Project Managers, Field Engineers, Manufacturing, and Estimating to identify potential changes in scope and quantify the impact of each change to the schedule in a timely fashion.
- Working knowledge of the administrative functions of P6 (such as layouts resources, reports, codes, etc.)
- Support the development of process flows, policies, procedures training material and scheduling best practices.
- Working knowledge of general project management principles (e.g., risk analysis, scope control, and quality assurance).
- Flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), the ability to interface and influence at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Proven accuracy, reliability, and completeness in job accomplishment
- Ability to travel a minimum of 25% of the time
- Experience Required: 5-7 years
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our workforce. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
- Education and/or Experience: Five years experience with Primavera P6 or similar software systems preferred. Must possess a solid background in scheduling and planning of construction crew activities.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret very complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to highly sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, customers, and public groups.
- M athematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts
- Reasoning Skills : Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Leadership Skills : Must have strong interpersonal skills with ability to motivate and empower an organization. In addition, must be a strong communicator and be able to take the initiative to function without day-to-day guidance.
Aegion Corporation - 2 years ago