Rockstar San Diego is looking for a talented and experienced Project Scheduler to create and accurately track schedules, supporting the work of our development teams across a number of projects. You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, show great initiative and able to work under pressure. We are looking for a candidate who has experience working with staggered production schedules and is able to engage effectively with project stakeholders.
- Assign and track tasks using our in-house Project Tracking tools.
- Work with development teams to help prioritize tasks.
- Assist development teams in identifying and resolving issues that impede progress.
- Create project schedules and identify dependencies and critical paths.
- Maintain project schedules and help define project deadlines and milestones.
- Create and update project reports.
- Work with development teams to estimate scope of project work.
- Assist Producers and Directors across multiple projects.
- College degree in Business, Communications, or equivalent.
- Previous commercial experience, preferably in software or video game development.
- Flexibility, strong initiative, excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Capable of working autonomously, and of managing and prioritizing the work load.
- Able to communicate and comprehend technical information in both written and oral form.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel and project/bug tracking applications is desirable.
- Excel Scripting is a plus.
Rockstar Games doesn't see why only the kids should have all the video game fun. The company, a subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive...