The Project Specialist - Interiors (PSI) is a salary plus commission sales and design position that executes the Lowe's interior selling model. The PS-I position plays the primary, customer-facing role in designing and coordinating the development of a kitchen and/or bath project that meets the needs and expectations of the client. The PS-I will collaborate with the store's sales team, general contractor, production office, vendors, and Store Management to ensure "Best in class" customer experiences, while meeting sales and margin expectations.
The PS-I will positively impact kitchen and bath project sales volume, margin, project completion, and customer satisfaction by doing the following:
- Build relationships with clients and proactively communicate throughout the project.
- Meet with clients in the store to assess their Kitchen or Bath project needs
- Perform an in home visit with the general contractor to collect project specifications and detailed measurements
- Collaborate with store associates to develop comprehensive Kitchen and Bath designs & quotes.
- Close kitchen and bath project sales
- Perform limited duties during the project installation phase that includes performing job site reviews.
- 3 years of experience in one or more of the following fields: Kitchen and/or Bath Design ,Kitchen and/or Bath Design Sales, Kitchen and/or Bath Design Project Management
- Preference for experience in both Kitchen and Bath, and experience in multiple fields (i.e., Design, Sales, PM). Related Degrees/Certifications can count toward this requirement.
- 3 years of customer service experience.
- 2 years of experience managing multiple tasks and coordinating multiple projects at different stages in the project cycle.
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to the sales call/job site and to and from the store.
- Must pass a semi-annual Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) review and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Applicants may be rejected if an interview or background check reveals that the applicant has been convicted of a felony or offense against property such as receipt of stolen property, larceny, embezzlement, burglary or similar convictions which are job-related.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test administered by the Company.
- 2 yrs experience selling in the home.
- Prior experience in measuring, estimating, and project planning.
- 5 years of experience in one or more of the following fields: Kitchen and Bath Design, Kitchen and Bath Design Sales, or Kitchen and Bath Design Project Management.
- NKBA Certification (i.e. AKBD, CKD, or CBD)
Lowe's - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -
No longer a low-profile company, Lowe's Companies has evolved from a regional hardware store operator into a nationwide chain of home...