The Project Specialist is responsible and accountable for providing Uncompromised Safety, Superior quality, Memorable Patient/Customer Experiences, and Financial Stewardship by developing and managing creative, cost-effective marketing communications strategies for Health First Inc. and its affiliates.
- Serve as department liaison on in-house committees (i.e. CCH, HRMC, PBCH, Health First Physicians, Health First Health Plans, etc) to facilitate communication and similar activities at all entities.
- Develop and manage the implementation of special events (i.e. Associate Awards Banquet, Healthcare Week, Open Houses, etc).
- Manage all marketing functions for assigned clients/projects (i.e. Baby-Friendly, HRMC NICU Reunion, etc), including strategic planning, research, competitive analysis, program/product development and implementation, promotion, and evaluation.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, advertising/public relations, or related field.
- Minimum five years progressive experience in marketing, advertising/public relations, or related field, preferably in health care.
- Computer skills, ie: MicroSoft Word, Groupwise applications.
- Excellent human relations skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong orientation toward achieving personal, departmental, and corporate goals and objectives.
Health First - 2 years ago