Founded in 1979, AMAX ( www.amax.com ) is a trusted leader in Custom Server and Storage Solutions in North America. Headquartered in Fremont, California, AMAX also operates several branch offices throughout North America and worldwide.
AMAX's expertise drives two key divisions that deliver customized computing solutions to a wide range of industries. AMAX's Appliance Manufacturing Division provides efficient and top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions and global logistics to OEM customers; and AMAX's High Performance Computing Division provides innovative and scalable custom server, workstation, server, and cluster products.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical plans
- Dental plans
- Vision plans
- 401(k) program with employer match
- Paid time off
- Holidays and sick days
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
To manage the implementation of client solutions, order fulfillment and customer relationship. The candidate must be highly motivated and can learn quickly to grow with the company.
Here’s what you can expect at Amax:
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits
- Excellent career growth opportunities within a rapidly growing organization
- Working with a great team of awesome, supportive people. We drive the company because we are the company.
- A management team that truly cares.
- Being the major contact for all assigned projects and orders with responsibility for project/order deliverables and quality.
- Managing the statement of work as well as other projects issues, risks and changes.
- Working with team in HQ and customers in the US.
- Managing project schedule, resources, communication and budgets.
- Facilitating the progress of the implementation to make sure that timelines and customer goals are achieved.
- Prepare, modify, and update MPI (Work Instructions).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least one year of related experience or internship experience in an Electronics or Computer Manufacturing Environment.
- Detailed oriented, MS-OFFICE (MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint) expert.
For immediate consideration, please email resume to email@example.com .
- Bachelors degree (preferably in Engineering or Management).
- Preferably with shop floor data management experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer