RCO Hawaii, LLLC is a dynamic, evolving law firm that continues to grow and expand. We are looking for a new Project Specialist for our Judicial Foreclosures team.
RCO values customer service and integrity. As a result, we have been around for over 30 years and we continue to grow providing excellent opportunities and stability! We are a nationally recognized law firm that represents lenders and other financial institutions in cases related to mortgage banking, real estate, bankruptcy, finance and litigation.
The Project Specialist will work with the Director of Operations and Judicial Foreclosures Supervisor to increase productivity of the teams. They will coordinate monthly reports to follow up on progress and distribute workflow within the judicial team to ensure that all groups have a fair distribution
of work and responsibilities.
- Create weekly reports for number of complaints drafted, filed, service completed, judgment completed
- Create monthly reports for number of referrals received, number of FHA files, etc
- Work with supervisor and Director of Operations to compile answers to surveys and questionnaires from our clients
- Create weekly reports on productivity for all teams
- Establish and monitor goals for the teams
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years experience in a similar environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Work effectively under time pressure
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Work professionally with confidential and sensitive personnel data
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and take on new areas of responsibility
- Ability to apply technology to solve problems and improve processes
- Display a high level of self-motivation
- Plan, organize, and schedule workload efficiently
- Provide excellent customer service
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Previous project management, reporting, or operational experience
We are an innovative, technologically driven company that leads in multiple industries; law, mortgage banking, and finance. We have the stability of a 30+ year firm but the growth of something new and exciting. We value the right team fit, so we invest in training the right person and providing ongoing training as the industry changes. If you commit to the highest professional standards, thrive in a fast paced environment, enjoy challenges, and take initiative, our team might be the perfect fit.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Generous paid time off policies
- 401K with match
- Hourly compensation
- On the job training
Realty In Motion and its affiliated companies - 21 months ago