We're Central Payment.
We provide businesses with the best in transaction processing services. Our competitive pricing, around-the-clock customer support, and innovative technology sets the industry standard.
Ingenuity is the engine of our business. An entrepreneurial spirit combined with diverse professional experience creates the ideal platform for us to deliver creative technology solutions--solutions that maximize growth and profit opportunities for our customers.
We look forward to working with you.
TSYS' Central Payment Joint Venture Named to Inc. 5000 List
List ranks Central Payment in the top third of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
Project Manager Central Payment; be a key leader in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment at one of the highest growth payments companies in the U.S.
Central Payment is recruiting a self-motivated project manager to assist with executing on a bold 2014 game plan.
Stand out as a direct report to executive management at a company that has made the Inc. 500 list for the past four consecutive years.
Responsible for the oversight and management of multiple projects directed toward stakeholder defined objectives.
Proactively engage stakeholders to plan, coordinate, and help implement projects according to specifications and deadlines, all while keeping the project within budget and aligned to scope.
Establish and follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology.
Track and communicate cost, schedule, and performance of projects, while working to ensure their ultimate success.
Present periodic dashboard reports to project sponsors on assigned projects that include status, dependencies and project risks.
Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to Central Payment.
Provide definition and context for problems or situations that are new or without clear precedent.
Drive timely stakeholder decisions and evaluate alternative courses of action using a systematic, multi-step approach to evaluate impacts to schedule and cost.
Make recommendations to stakeholders to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
Strong and tested project management skills.
Superior communication skills with executive decision makers are a critical requirement.
Ability to understand and effectively communicate with technical staff regarding systems environments and their development.
Willingness to work on diverse projects ranging from risk and audit initiatives to new product introduction to operational process improvements.
Four-year college degree and 2 years professional experience
high school diploma or equivalent with four or more years relevant professional experience is required.
PMP certification a strong plus.
Payments industry experience a plus.
Risk management, compliance, Infosec and/or Product Management knowledge and experience a plus.
The position is based in San Rafael, CA.
Four year college degree and 2 or more years professional experience
high school diploma or equivalent with four or more years relevant professional experience is required. Appropriate TSYS experience is preferred.
- Employs the proper situational leadership style
- Provides employee performance feedback
- Develops relationships based on trust, sensitivity, respect
- Emphasizes the development of others
- Develops teams, fosters team values and practices
- Flexible; adjusts to change
- Accepts supervision/guidance
- Complies with company standards
- Performs well in critical situations
- Communicates with all levels of management
- Listens well/utilizes information
- Develops rapport with customers
- Contributes/shares ideas and information
- Displays professionalism both in conduct and dress
- Delegates effectively
- Exhibits leadership skills
- Coach and develop people
Skills and Competencies
- Stays current and expands technical expertise
- Manages time and priorities
- Multitask oriented
- Attends to detail/follow through
- Ability to think logically
- Complex report writing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in PC business applications
- Excellent current industry knowledge
- Strong knowledge of job related systems
- Excellent presentation skills
- Advanced project management skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
- High level of accountability
- Recognizes and assesses problems
- Demonstrates creative problem solving skills
- Expanded awareness of system impacts
- Normal office environment
Central Payment Company, LLC
Maricris N Talisayon
We make it possible for millions of people to move money between the world's buyers and sellers. Offering merchant payment-acceptance...