alliantgroup ( www.alliantgroup.com ) is an independent national specialty tax services firm that delivers government sponsored tax incentives (federal and state) to the middle-market. alliantgroup’s national office is in Houston, Texas with regional offices in Orange County, Chicago, New York, Miami, Seattle, San Francisco, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Denver, San Diego, Phoenix, Washington D.C., and Boston.
At alliantgroup, our motto is “work hard, play hard”. Yes, we work hard, but we have a great time doing it! Beyond the social outings and many firm perks, you can expect to expand your personal and professional growth, work with teams to give back to the communities we impact, and be surrounded by some of the most diverse cultural and educational backgrounds in the business. Our culture of collaboration and open doors means your voice and ideas will be heard on how to expand business and service our clients better.
As the Project Specialist, you will be working within alliantgroup’s implementation division to plan and execute projects associated with tax incentive credit studies. Working hand in hand with technical experts and senior leadership, you will be driving project success and management by acquiring resources and coordinating efforts of the team to deliver projects according to plans.
- Manage full life cycle project development.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and team directors.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and senior management.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with technical team members.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate information to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- College degree required
- 4-5 years’ experience in a project management or operations management role
- PMP or Six Sigma certification a plus
- Proven track record of success in a project management role
- Ability to drive change within an organization internally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High sense of urgency and expert level organizational skills required
- Proficiency with excel and Microsoft Office suite is required
- Experience working in the professional services industry a plus
Benefits: alliantgroup offers excellent benefits including, but not limited to, the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), FSA, Holidays, Training and Mentoring programs, Paid lunch daily, 15 days of PTO, among others.
alliantgroup - 20 months ago
alliantgroup is a national tax consulting services firm that works with CPA firms and their business clients to identify and claim available...