The Project Specialist is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities on the production floor for specific projects and ensure that the project’s productivity and quality measures are met. The Project Specialist provides back up for Customer Relationship Manager.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES include the following. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will :
- For the projects assigned, achieve subject matter expertise regarding;
- Customer Business Requirements
- Internal Solution Requirements and Design
- Production Workflow Process
- Technical Design/Configuration
- Standard Operating and Training Procedures and project-related documentation
- Actively monitor production and quality levels at each step of the production process;
- Monitor daily production throughputs and milestones (Mailroom, Conversion, Data Entry, Delivery)
- Monitor quality service levels (SLA, Turnaround Time, Volume)
- Monitor production workflow and error logs
- Respond and resolve production level questions & issues.
- Make judgment calls on exception handling and advise Customer Relationship Managers.
- Coordinate with Operations Management on resource staffing levels.
- Coordinate and communicate changes to the processing rules to Operations Management.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures (SOP), job aides and training documentation as needed.
- Assist IT and Quality Assurance with testing of software changes, including the creation of software change test plans.
- Provide feedback to Supervisors, Mangers, and Customer Relationship Managers on issues/improvements to the processes which will benefit productivity and/or quality.
Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS : Minimal requirements for education, knowledge and experience :
- 2 years experience working in a manufacturing/production environment
- 2 years experience with IT-related activities (knowledge of relational database concepts, software workflow and MS SQL a plus)
- Minimum of high school diploma – college course/degree a plus
- Experience coordinating projects or team lead responsibilities
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite – including Word, Excel, Power Point
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal/relationship skills
- Excellent prioritizing and time management skills.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS : This position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
- Work schedule consists of a minimum of 40 hours per week, which may include on-call status, evenings, and/or weekends.
- Must be able to lift 20 - 50 pound containers.
This position description has been prepared to assist in defining job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and skills needed. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties, responsibilities and/or essential functions. This description is not intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision. SourceHOV retains and reserves any or all rights to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper.
Additionally, SourceHOV is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
SourceHOV LLC - 23 months ago