JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The Project Systems Analyst is accountable to Projects Performance Systems team to provide support to GPO project teams to maintain Project Management Control Systems (PMCS) in compliance with Global GPO requirements.
• Position is also accountable to support consistent application of PMCS design specifications, utilization of company standard templates, and to provide user training.
• Interface with various teams in regard to implementing system upgrades, enhancements, or to resolve system performance issues relating to PMCS (e. g., data restoration, downtime, issues with Super User profiles, etc.).
• Provide process assurance/ system support to projects when needed.
• Provide support in updating PMCS Procedures and deliver company specific PMCS training.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EDUCATION:
• 5-10 years relevant experience.
• Knowledge of Project Management Control Systems (PMCS) processes.
We Encourage you to apply now using the button below.
Rigzone.com - 4 months ago