Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Project information Specialist
Type of Position:
- High School diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in information management (document controls).
- Proven knowledge and experience with an electronic document management system and Microsoft Windows environment.
- Experience with Documentum
- Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
- Oil and gas experience in an EPC (engineering , procurement, construction) company
- Experience with Sharepoint & SAP
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
- Relocation benefits are not available for this position.
URS Corporation is seeking a Project Information Specialist to be based in our Houston, TX location.
Typical Responsibilities: This job involves processing engineering and supplier documentation, as well as classifying and distributing the information to appropriate areas.
- Under general direction, applies advanced skills to the position.
- Resolves problems using advanced techniques and procedures.
- Ability to plan, organize, and complete assigned tasks.
- Maintains and organizes engineering documentation on an enterprise content management system which includes identification and generation of reports.
We invite you to take the next step toward
- May be responsible for leading a departmental process as assigned by management.
- May orient, train, assign, and check the work of lower level employees.
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
URS Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...