Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Project information Specialist
Type of Position:
- High School diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in information management (document controls).
- Proven knowledge and experience with an electronic document management system and Microsoft Windows environment.
- Experience with Documentum
- Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
- Oil and gas experience in an EPC (engineering , procurement, construction) company
- Experience with Sharepoint & SAP
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
- Relocation benefits are not available for this position.
URS Corporation is seeking a Project Information Specialist to be based in our Houston, TX location.
Typical Responsibilities: This job involves processing engineering and supplier documentation, as well as classifying and distributing the information to appropriate areas.
- Under general direction, applies advanced skills to the position.
- Resolves problems using advanced techniques and procedures.
- Ability to plan, organize, and complete assigned tasks.
- Maintains and organizes engineering documentation on an enterprise content management system which includes identification and generation of reports.
We invite you to take the next step toward
- May be responsible for leading a departmental process as assigned by management.
- May orient, train, assign, and check the work of lower level employees.
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
Names change, but people always need to build offices, factories, and process facilities. AAC Designer Builders, which does business as...