At PlumChoice, our team is revolutionizing the technology services industry. We are delivering more efficient, responsive and innovative technology solutions for our clients' business to succeed. We value innovation, initiative and a collaborative style, and are looking for highly talented people who want to join an exciting high-growth company and be part of building the future.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Own client emergencies as a remote projects engineer working with team members
Configure and maintain client servers
Troubleshoot and manage client server issues
Work with client account managers to assure high quality of service for all clients
Help project support team to ensure efficiency and client satisfaction standards are met and exceeded.
Help deliver scalable professional solutions to our client base on an as needed and a proactive basis
Provide daily updates to company on status of ongoing issues and challenges with both clients and internal teams.
Manage time and follow up with clients in a professional manor
Train co-workers and teammates on both various technologies and customer service
Drive documentation practices throughout the team to ensure accurate knowledge base.
Have a strong ability to identify opportunities for making the organizations more efficient and successful
Make intelligent decisions using the company’s decision making criteria which are focused on the client with an insight into cutting edge technology.
Manage and deliver projects as needed while balancing break/fix obligations and schedules.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in the IT services field
- Experience supervising a team of Junior Engineers
- Thorough understanding of small business technology; particularly Microsoft products
- Worked on a minimum of 10 corporate networks.
- Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010
- DNS, DHCP, and Active Directory
- Network Topology, Wireless Technology, Routing and Firewall Configuration
- Server hardware with a background working with Dell and HP.
- Virtualization including Zen, VMware, Hyper-V
- IP routing as well as the ability to configure and customize Sonicwall devices and Cisco ASA's
- Symantec, and other backup technologies
- Citrix, Terminal Services, Remote Desktop Publishing, VDI
4 year college degree or equivalent experience
Technical Certifications Highly desirable
In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
PlumChoice, Inc. - 15 months ago