Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Supports Regional Marketing Specialist with all aspects of marketing and promotions for local markets.
- Plans and executes assigned promotions, personal appearances, in-store clinics, and store events.
- Helps coordinate store grand opening promotional events.
- Oversees invoice approval process and maintains invoice records.
- Works with advertising buyers, graphic designers, public relations representatives, and website designers to help facilitate promotion of events.
- Provides in-person support of promotional events on nights, weekends, and holidays as dictated by business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience required.
- At least two years of related work experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Extensive travel in Academy markets to support assigned stores
- Valid drivers’ license and reliable transportation
TX-Houston Metro-Katy-1800 N. Mason Road
Academy Sports + Outdoors - 18 months ago
Academy Sports & Outdoors is one of the nation,s largest sporting goods retailers, operating over 80 stores across the southeastern...