Are you someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment? Are you capable of handling multiple projects and turning them around in a timely fashion? Do you want to be on a team that is driven but also knows how to have fun? If so, we are looking for you.
Alice 105.9 is on the hunt for a motivated and proactive Promotions Coordinator. The ideal candidate is aware of what’s happening in popular culture, is organized and energetic, has common sense, works well with others, can communicate effectively and most of all is excited to be a part in creating and executing some of the biggest and best promotions in Denver.
The Alice 105.9 Promotions Coordinator works closely with station account executives, engineers, programming and air staff and most importantly with our listeners. The Promotions Coordinator will assist the Promotions Director on projects pertaining to the branding and marketing of Alice 105.9. The Promotions Coordinator will also be expected to pro-actively gather information to meet deadlines, check for quality of work, work with part-time and intern staff members, and perform street level marketing amongst other things.
Responsibilities and duties include:
• Work with Alice 105.9 Promotions Director in planning, developing and executing station events and promotions
• Coordinate and execute on-site promotions, including station remote broadcasts, making sure that the station has a strong street level presence,
• Working with Account Executives in collecting recap elements for promotions
• Creating proposals for events, concerts and more
• Handling prize execution and fulfillment
• Assisting with artist performances including loading and gathering of backline materials
• Pre-planning events and remotes and preparing and gathering equipment, giveaways, developing action plans, prepping register to win boxes and more
• Scheduling and maintain Alice 105.9 social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Vine
• Must be available to work weekends, evenings and holiday hours depending on the promotion and/or event.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply now. We work hard, but have lots of fun in the process.
Entercom Denver is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Entercom Communications Corp. - 23 months ago