ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, reporting to Promotions Manager :
2+ years administrative assistant experience is preferred. Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers; exceptional organizational/time management skills are required. Must possess the ability to meet deadlines and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. A high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook is required. Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and be able to handle sensitive material regarding the stations. 4 year college degree preferred.
- Responsible for supporting the Promotion Manager and performing daily office functions.
- Provide clerical and phone support to the Promotion Manager.
- Maintain the Promotion Manager calendar and handle the scheduling of appointments.
- Make travel arrangements, prepare expense reports, and order and department station supplies.
- Handle necessary arrangements for meetings such as preparing presentations, making copies, reserving conference rooms, and coordinating catering.
- Assist in the execution of station contracts.
- Deal with clients in professional manner and handle problems.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary. Required Skills/Experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, use hands, reach with hands/ arms and manipulate a computer keyboard. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Job requires a majority of the work day to be spent sitting and typing at computers.
Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record.
CBS Radio is EOE. Job Status Full Time
CBS Corporation - 12 months ago
The forensic evidence shows this company is tops in the TV ratings. CBS Broadcasting owns and operates the CBS Television Network, the #1...