ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, reporting to VP News/Talk/Sports & Market Director of Music Programming. · Initiate and negotiate all cluster promotional partnerships in cooperation with Brand Advocates, that grow ratings and revenue.
Minimum of 3-5 years in similar role in the media and or promotion industry. Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook and Adobe required as well as strong organizational skills. Must be able to multi-task, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines. Exceptional communication skills required as well as 4 year degree in marketing, advertising or a related field preferred.
- Responsible for all on-air and online promotion paperwork and CBS legal approval, inclusive of adequate contest rules, contractual agreements and sponsorship agreements.
- Initiate and negotiate all cluster promotional partnerships in cooperation with Brand Advocates.
- Coordinate with Brand Advocate regarding on-air, online and on-site contests, prizes and giveaways.
- Responsible for prize collection, accounting, inventory, distribution and winner information.
- Responsible for all Promo Suite logging, content/copy and reconciliation/proof of performance.
- Responsible for copy and traffic/production orders for cluster promotional announcements.
- Maintains a cluster promotion calendar.
- Look for additional opportunities where cluster station(s) may grow in the area of visibility, revenue and community service.
- Supervise and manage Promotion Manager Assistant.
- Other promotions department duties as assigned by VP News/Talk/Sports & Market Director of Music Programming. Required Skills/Experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Valid state driver’s license and ability to operate a motor vehicle required.
Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record.
CBS Radio is EOE. Job Status Full Time
CBS Corporation - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The forensic evidence shows this company is tops in the TV ratings. CBS Broadcasting owns and operates the CBS Television Network, the #1...