Make your mark in Broadcasting. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the nation, programming 112 stations located in 61 geographically diverse markets. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believes in a vision and is dedicated to making Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc a communications powerhouse. We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
We have a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a qualified individual to oversee all facets of station
promotion and marketing.
- Producing compelling advertising for station programs to generate viewer interest.
- Supervise and train promotion staff in the development and execution of advertising and production skills including writing and editing techniques.
- Maintain continuity of graphic design for on-air promotions spots and station packaging elements.
- Input promotion contracts, oversee scheduling of promotion spots on logs and maintain inventory.
- Screen programs to select sound bites and video b-roll suitable for editing into promotional messages.
- Assist in joint promotional efforts with media partners.
- Plan events to increase visibility of station in community.
- Assist in the creation of contests/promotion to support relationships with other media partners.
- Create radio and cable spots for outside media during rating periods.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Apply below or go to www.sbgi.net
- B.S. Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations
- 3-5 years relevant experience in television promotion/production.
- Extensive knowledge of television production techniques and computer graphics including Avid editing and Photoshop required.
- Minimum 3 years management experience.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
**INTERNAL APPLICANTS AT A SINCLAIR STATION SHOULD SEE THEIR LOCAL HR CONTACT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION. **
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Sinclair Broadcast Group - 21 months ago