Operates machines to encode, add, cancel, photocopy, and sort checks, drafts, and money orders for collection and to prove records of transactions by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
One year certificate from college or technical school; or at least one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Operators key dollar amounts, account numbers serial numbers and Routing Transits values mis-reads keying from Image.
- Read check and enters data such as amount, bank, or account number.
- Compares captured totals and items captured to prove out deposit received and rechecks each item if totals differ.
- Encodes correct amount or prepares transaction correction record, if error is found.
- Prepare file for external transmission to correspondent, this consists of importing transit items virtual image network and exporting (after dollar amount is verified and duplicate check is preformed) file to correspondent.
- Import external files from clearing banks to our internal systems and virtual sort these into the DPS (Document Processing System) in-house item processing network. Enters commands to transfer data from machine to computer.
- Prepare file for transmission to core for posting.
- Maintain in-house equipment.
- Maintain retention of all checks captured according to Banks agreed upon retention schedule.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Comply with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- “LIVE” the Bank’s Mission Statement and “PRACTICE” the Bank’s Corporate Strategy.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. As a part of the MB Financial hiring process all applicants will be required to submit to, and pass, a pre-employment urine drug screening.
MB Financial - 19 months ago
The "MB" in MB Financial doesn't stand for "Midsized Businesses," though that's its target market. The holding...