- Photographic reproduction of outdoor advertising for proof of performance, marketing materials, client recognition and other business related purposes.
- Digital maintenance of photographs and server archives.
- Works closely with account executives, charting manager, digital manager and operations in producing proof of performance reports, verify posting schedules, etc.
- Send photos and reports to clients via email and our Web-based POP site
- Ability to use computer to upload photos, make reproductions, generate reports, search for photos, etc.
- Aid in development of marketing research and client presentations.
- Learn and use technologies for mapping and audience delivery analysis.
- 21+ years old with high school degree or better.
- Knowledge and expertise in Digital Photography and equipment.
- Computer experience on PC platform & Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel a must).
- Must possess a valid in-state driver’s license and a clean DMV record.
- Key knowledge of Milwaukee metro market area and ability to read maps well a plus.
- Ability to listen effectively and read and comprehend simple instructions
- Detail-oriented with special attention to deadlines
- Organized with professional attitude
- Bend, stoop, stand, sit, operate normal office equipment such as keyboards, copiers, telephones, fax machines, calculators, computers, etc.
High school degree or better
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, EAP, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
This company leaves few open channels on the radio dial. Clear Channel Communications is the #1 radio company in the US, with about 860...