Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Port Washington, NY is a multi-channel direct marketer of value-based merchandise, magazines and promotional offers and a leading provider of digital "play and win" entertainment. PCH has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Proofreader to read all materials for offline mailing packages and prevent errors from being printed.
Job duties include:
- Proofread all proofs of mailing packages against final approved versions and Titles & Offer (T&O) sheets looking for typos, compliance violations and factual errors
- Verify offer prices and codes using Titles and Offers (T&O) sheets
- Verify contest data using information provided by Contest Department
- Proofread imaging or white paper against the personalization instructions
- Two-year Associates Degree required
- 1-3 years experience proofreading in a direct mail/promotional company
- Must be able to handle a high volume of work that involves copy, graphics, and constant rewriting as job progresses
- Detail Orientated
Join our winning team & apply today!
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter online at www.pchjobs.com or by emailing email@example.com
This is a New York based position. Candidates must reside in the tri-state area.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Publishers Clearing House - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard