To deliver propane to customers in a safe, accurate, and timely manner following all applicable company policies and DOT regulations.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Required to cover on-call duties on a weekly rotating basis
- Deliver propane both bulk and cylinder to customer sites
- Create and maintain accurate paperwork for shipment of propane
- Operate under all applicable standards and regulations regarding shipments of propane
- Maintain NOCO vehicles
- Perform other duties as assigned by Bulk Plant Manager
Experience and Education:
Knowledge and Skills Related:
- Minimum 1- year experience in propane industry
- Maintain a clean CDL-B with tanker, Hazmat and Airbrake endorsements
- Basic math skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Successfully complete minimum of basic LP and delivery modules of CETP Training
- Basic Math Skills
- Work well with othersand is a team player.
NOCO Energy Corp. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
NOCO is a family-owned and operated corporation with deep roots in the Western New York Community. Headquartered in Tonawanda, NY for 75...