The Property & Casualty Insurance Producer Trainee is responsible for identifying quality middle-market insurance prospects that are willing to allow Mesirow Financial to learn about their business, evaluate their risks and suggest insurance products that can respond to their needs. The company will provide an intensive property and casualty coverage knowledge and sales training including mentorship.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Sales prospecting
- Relationship building
- Risk assessments
- Insurance program design, marketing, evaluation, proposal, and sales process
- Ongoing program monitoring and account service
- Client relationship maintenance
- Annual account renewal
- 0-3 years of professional experience in a sales environment preferred.
- Professional appearance and demeanor,
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Sales ability potential – no apprehension to approach prospects
- Ability to excel in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and research skills
- The willingness to work flexible hours
- Must obtain Illinois Producers License
- This is a commission-based position
Mesirow Financial - 21 months ago
Mesirow Financial Holdings is an employee-owned company with nearly $380 million in equity investments and a global reach. Clients,...