Brynwood Golf & Country Club located in Armonk, NY is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Property Accountant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Implements and ensures adherence to policies and procedures for the Accounting function, including compliance of all Troon Golf accounting standards.
• Assists General Manager in preparing and monitoring annual budget, monitoring revenue goals as well as generating various (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) business volume forecasts. Oversees accounting and administrative controls so as to safeguard the assets of the company by reducing theft as well as internal fraud.
• Prepares and submits monthly financial statements and supporting schedules that identify actual, budget, variance and over/under based on the plan.
• Prepares and analyzes various accounting reports such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, various general ledger and monthly financial statements.
Performs both accounts receivable and accounts payable functions to include but not limited to: processing invoices, preparing statements, making payments, collections, reconciliation, and record keeping.
• Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent; or at least 2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to manage Jonas and applications.
Troon Golf - 17 months ago
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...