Blue Hill Country Club located in Canton, MA is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Property Accountant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Plans, coordinates and performs the financial and accounting activities of the facility.
• Implements and ensures adherence to policies and procedures for the Accounting function, including compliance of all Troon Golf accounting standards.
• Oversees accounting and administrative controls so as to safeguard the assets of the company by reducing theft as well as internal fraud.
• Assists General Manager in preparing and monitoring annual budget, monitoring revenue goals as well as generating various (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) business volume forecasts.
• Prepares and submits monthly financial statements and supporting schedules that identify actual, budget, variance and over/under based on the plan.
• Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Knowledge of property management system.
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...