Blue Hill Country Club located in Canton, MA is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Property Accountant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
• Plans, coordinates and performs the financial and accounting activities of the facility.
• Implements and ensures adherence to policies and procedures for the Accounting function, including compliance of all Troon Golf accounting standards.
• Oversees accounting and administrative controls so as to safeguard the assets of the company by reducing theft as well as internal fraud.
• Assists General Manager in preparing and monitoring annual budget, monitoring revenue goals as well as generating various (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) business volume forecasts.
• Prepares and submits monthly financial statements and supporting schedules that identify actual, budget, variance and over/under based on the plan.
• Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Knowledge of property management system.
Troon Golf - 16 months ago
Troon Golf wants you to get teed off. The company manages the links at more than 180 golf courses throughout US states and in about 30 other...