Are you looking for a challenge? More responsibility? Do you want to make a difference?
If so, consider joining the Village Green Team!
Village Green is seeking accounting professionals with high standards of customer service to assist our clients with their financial reporting. We have an opening for a Property Accountant position located at our Corporate Office in Farmington Hills. We offer exciting and challenging career opportunities for talented people seeking growth and commitment. We offer an outstanding benefits package including 401K, medical, dental and optical insurance, bonus program, exceptional training programs and numerous opportunities for advancement.
As a Property Accountant, your job duties could include, but are not limited to; accounting for multi-family properties, compiling and analyzing financial information, preparing journal entries, bank reconciliations, researching budget to actual account variances, preparing financial statements, year-end workpapers, working with public accounting firms on audits and tax returns and preparing other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected financial positions of various properties.
- Must have a degree in Accounting.
- 1 to 5 years of Public Accounting experience preferred.
- Strong general ledger accounting knowledge – Month/Year End Close, Monthly Journal Entries, Accruals, General Ledger, Budget Variance Analysis, and Financial Reporting.
- Solid communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills including an understanding of GAAP.
- Emphasis on Client Service, Professionalism and Team Oriented.
- Significant experience with spreadsheet programs.
- Must be proactive, accountable for job responsibilities and be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience with Multi-Family Housing Accounting is a plus!
- Please submit salary requirements.
Village Green - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
This group of village people operates apartment communities, not onstage at a revival show. Village Green develops and manages luxury,...