Kraus-Anderson ® Realty Company
Property Accounting Specialist
Rare opportunity to make an immediate impact and partner with an industry leader!
Kraus-Anderson Realty was established in 1978 and is headquartered in Bloomington, MN. KA Realty provides property management and leasing services to more than 94 company owned properties totaling 5 million square feet of commercial property including retail, office, and industrial facilities while maintaining an occupancy level of more than 90 percent.
We work with all the major brokerage houses and have the ability to act as a direct borrower or use traditional lenders in completing development projects. Our seasoned team can guide you through every aspect of development including site selection and acquisition, financing entitlements and building. We take our clients through construction with single point-of-contact project management then follow through with leasing and management.
The Property Accounting Specialist's primary role is to support the Kraus-Anderson Realty Company Controller and property accounting team.
- Entry of daily cash receipts
- Entry of miscellaneous tenant billings
- Coding and entry of accounts payable
- Prepare and record journal entries
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Assist with completion of month-end close process
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial statements
- Assist team with administrative tasks such as filing, creating monthly folders, copies, etc.
- Oversee archival and storage processes
- Assist with tenant and general ledger reconciliations
- Assist with annual budget process
- Assist with annual cam reconciliation process
- Research past due accounts payable
- Reconcile monthly bank fees
- Additional ad hoc projects as needed
- Minimum of Associates degree in accounting or related field
- 2 or 3 years previous work experience preferably in real estate/property management
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills, as well as the ability to work independently
- Experience with Microsoft Power Point is preferred
- Timberline experience is preferred
Share with us your talent, drive and expertise and we will provide a creative and supportive environment, where valuable contributions are rewarded and celebrated with professional growth, job satisfaction and comprehensive compensation and benefits programs.
Join Us - Apply Online
No walk-ins please
For questions regarding the online application process, contact the Kraus Anderson TalentAssist Team at 1-877-856-9755
We are excited to partner with the HR Professionals at Instigate, Inc. to manage our recruitment efforts for this opening. All responses will be processed promptly on behalf of our hiring team by Instigate. Please submit your resumes and supporting information directly online for consideration. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
INSTIGATE, Inc. - 16 months ago