To serve as the point person for all facets of the Design Review/Architectural review process; including plan submittals and reviews, homeowner interaction and committee liaison. Additionally, to facilitate the community’s enforcement process; including community inspections, homeowner correspondence and follow-through and facilitation of enforcement hearings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Maintains a positive working relationship with the community manager or executive director, who is responsible for the overall management functions of the association.
• Interacts and follows up with all Board and/or Committee members and homeowners regarding architectural and/or enforcement issues of the association.
• Interacts and follows up with architectural consultants regarding architectural issues of the association.
• Maintains accurate and complete records as required to properly and effectively implement the Architectural Program. This includes homeowner computer files, violation reports and correspondence, hearing correspondence, plan submittals (pending, approved and denied), homeowner correspondence, tract maps noting status of each lot, etc.
• Organizes and maintains all homeowner architectural and landscape plans in an orderly fashion.
• Schedules, attends and performs all follow-up to drive-throughs of the association.
• Prepares for, attends, and performs all follow-up to Design Review Committee (DRC) or Architectural Review Committee (ARC) meetings and Enforcement Review Committee (ERC) meetings as designated by association requirements.
• Attends Board of Directors meetings as may be required.
• Prepares and distributes monthly ARC and/or ERC agenda packets.
• Completes and maintains current reference notebooks containing all necessary information to properly and effectively support the Architectural Program for the association.
• Any and all other assignments as deemed necessary by the Board of Directors or management.
• Conducts and/or participates in committee orientations.
• Utilizes technology as applicable to performs job functions and publish communications to the membership.
• Accept and review all architectural plan submittals.
• Meet with homeowners as required to review plans.
• Other duties as may from time to time be required.
• Must have reliable transportation and be able to drive to other work locations.
• Follows quality system procedures.
• Is committed to continual learning as evidenced by attendance at seminars, trade shows, and training conferences.
• Prior experience in property management and/or facility maintenance or closely related field.
• Prior customer service experience.
• Displays strong written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work independently and prioritize daily work load.
• Must possess strong customer service skills.
• Must be able to handle the deadlines and pressure of the position.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Must have the ability to effectively communicate with the Board, vendors and clients, verbally and through written correspondence.
• Must be resourceful and a creative problem solver.
• Must be detail oriented.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Completion of some college level course work.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Drivers License and State Mandated Vehicle Insurance
MERIT Property Management, Inc - 9 months ago