Regency Centers is seeking an experienced Property Administrator to join our Chicago, Illinois regional office. This incumbent will assist the Senior Property Manager with the operations and maintenance of an assigned portfolio of retail shopping center properties.
- Assist in the management of properties’ physical performance (i.e., inspections, signage approval, collection of TI paperwork, soliciting bids, etc).
- Assist in maintaining good relations with tenants and vendors.
- Assist in the fiscal management of the properties in assigned area (i.e., maintenance of A/R and A/P, operating expense control, completion of budgeted items for Capital Improvement Program and assistance in preparing budgets, monthly and annual financial reports).
- Assist in the coordination of tenant improvements.
- Work on special projects/ongoing initiatives according to current needs.
- A Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of administrative and/or operational support experience in a commercial real estate environment.
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping, retail leasing industry and contract terminology.
- Must possess an intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A working knowledge of JD Edwards or other accounting software is a plus.
- Must be highly trustworthy and able to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, both verbally and in writing.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
- Good customer and task focus coupled with interpersonal savvy and perseverance skills.
- Must have a high energy level.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K with company match, profit sharing, optional HRA medical insurance, optional PPO dental insurance and vision-care plan, prescription drug coverage, voluntary supplemental benefits, company-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance benefits, flexible paid time-off, educational assistance, and a cutting edge wellness program.
*Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Regency Centers, L.P. is a qualified real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company is engaged in owning, operating and developing...