Job Description:THE OPPORTUNITY:|
lines property damage claims on a nationwide basis
- Assess and process first party commercial and personal
Apply policy terms and conditions.
- Review independent adjuster reports for accuracy.
authority as appropriate.
- Set expense and loss reserves.
- Process and pay property claims within authority. Seek
London brokers and claims personnel, company
- Communicate with pertinent individuals, including
representatives, claimants, insureds, retail agents,
general agents, independent adjusters, and attorneys.
subrogation against potentially responsible parties.
- Pursue deductibles from insureds, and consider
regard to coverage, claim, and litigation issues.
- This position requires a high degree of skill with
excellent analytical, writing, and follow-up skills.
- Be an organized, effective communicator, and possess
rights or declination letters when appropriate.
- Review insurance coverage, and prepare reservation of
proposed settlements that exceed authority with Property
- Discuss proposed expense and loss reserves and
Claims Supervisor and/or Director of claims, and prepare
proposed authority request when appropriate.
and litigation issues.
- High degree of skill with regard to coverage, claim,
personal lines property claims required.
- Property claims handling experience required.
- Seven or more years of experience with commercial and
- Multi-state experience preferred.
- Strong coverage, claim, and litigation experience
education and experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of
- Competitive base compensation
- Health benefits & 401K with employer match
- Employer paid continuing education courses and
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Many opportunities for career advancement
The Kaufman Financial Group is a family of companies
anchored by Burns & Wilcox.
Burns & Wilcox is a dynamic industry leader in the
specialty insurance and brokerage business. With
multiple sales offices located throughout the US, we are
the largest specialty insurance wholesaler in North
America. Burns & Wilcox is committed to being at the
forefront of the specialty insurance industry.
Consistently profitable, Burns & Wilcox has experienced
significant growth over the last several years.
In addition to the sales offices operated by Burns &
Wilcox, the Kaufman Financial Group includes a
world-class network of corporations that can fulfill all
the needs of our broker and agent clients. The network
contains: Coleman & Kaufman Limited, a London based
broker; Burns & Wilcox Brokerage; Burns & Wilcox Re;
Royal Premium Finance, nationally recognized for
efficient and convenient service; US-Reports, a national
premium audit and inspections company and Minuteman
At the Kaufman Financial Group, we value smart people,
smart products, and smart solutions. We invite you to
consider joining our winning team!
Req. Code : 1880
Division/Department : Minuteman Adjusters
Burns & Wilcox - 18 months ago
Burns & Wilcox, part of the Kaufman Group, provides wholesale property/casualty insurance products and brokerage services including...