The Judson Group has partnered with a strong, regional Michigan based Insurance Company in the search for a Property Claims Manager . This company is searching for a leader who is eager to lead a team of claim professionals and help drive growth in an exciting work environment.
Key responsibilities of the Property Claims Manager include:
· Provide strategic direction and support for the claims department and management team.
· Direct, train, and manage all Property staff to ensure goals are met.
· Monitor Property performance and reviews, policies and procedures.
· Responsible for participating in projects both within claims and with the larger company.
· Responsible for all coordination of claim information regarding loss control, underwriting, and marketing.
· Maintain high professional standards and ensure compliance with company policies.
The ideal candidate for the Property Claims Manager position will possess:
· Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of multi-line experience; 5+ years in a supervisory role.
· Strong knowledge of claims and adjusting.
· Experience working with stakeholders, management, and departmental staff.
· High level of drive to lead in a collaborative environment.
· Ability to mesh well with a well established company and the existing culture.
Compensation: $70,000 - $95,000
Ready to take the next step in your career? Email your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org .
A search consultant will follow up with you to learn more about your skill set if your skills and experience are determined to be a fit for this opportunity.