Individual will be available to work 40 hours per week to assist Real Capital Solutions Commercial Property Department with all aspects of running the department.
• General Administrative Assistant functions for Commercial Department
• Tracking and distribution of leases, addendums and renewals.
• Welcome letters to new tenants.
• Tracking tenant compliance with insurance & HVAC requirements per the lease
• Maintain meeting schedules, take minutes, and distribute copies
• Preparing & mailing correspondence for the Property Managers as required
• Receiving phone calls in the absence of Leasing Agent and Property Manager
• Act as listing secretary for the department:
submit, maintain and update property listings in CCIENet.com, Xceligent.com, LoopNet.com and NCCAR.com
• Assist with design and update of leasing brochures
• Prepare and send mass mailings and broadcast emails as needed
• Ability to work independently, prioritize work and juggle multiple responsibilities.
• General knowledge of administrative policies, practices and procedures.
• Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office products and Internet research.
Adobe, INDesign, PhotoShop or another page layout/design program a plus.
Ability to prepare basic spreadsheets, reports and general business correspondence.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with a wide range of people, conflict and difficult situations.
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-oriented and organized.
• Must possess valid Colorado driver's license and automotive insurance.