DSCI is seeking an Property Management Specialist to join our Team in US Naval Base (USNB) Guantanamo Bay, Cuba in support of Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF), Migrant Operations, Detainee Operations, Humanitarian Assistance, Disaster Relief, Guantanamo Naval Base and US Military Support Operations.
This position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance. The successful applicant will hold a Bachelor's Degree and have a full understanding of US Government Property Accountability.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to property accountability and control of:
- All servers, routers, switches, and/or components of the JTF-GTMO network infrastructure.
- All desktop computing equipment, printers, and faxes assigned to J-6 and J-2
personnel as well as âFloatâ items used as temporary replacement items
for the task force.
- Government identified assets which will then be considered and managed as Government Furnished Equipment (GFE).
- Assist the JTF-GTMO J-6 and J-2 Primary Hand Receipt Holder with the management of all non-expendable-durable assets assigned to the directorate.
- Maintaining of sub-hand receipts within the J-2 and J-6 sections, conducting cyclic, sensitive items, one hundred percent inventories, and change of Primary Hand Receipt Holder responsibilities.
- Most importantly the individual will provide continuity of property accountability procedures during personnel rotations within the directorate.
- Provide technical and logistical assistance to the J2, J6 or JIG operations division with the research and management of the JTF J2, J6 or JIGâs purchasing program, and standardization of equipment that better serves the commandâs lifecycle policies.
- Coordinate with Configuration Management for requests seeking additions, deletions, or modifications within the IT architecture
- Develop and implement mechanisms to track equipment warranties, coordinate with vendors and monitor all Return Maintenance Authorizations (RMA) transactions.
- The Property Manager shall establish and manage a pool of equipment better known as floats that supports requirements developed as a result of faulty equipment.
- Assist the government in the development and implementation of a lifecycle replacement plan
DSCI is an employee-owned products and services company that links the following disciplines: Systems Engineering, Simulation, Modeling, Maintainability, Analysis, Availability, Research, Repairability, Training & Testability as an integrated process to provide unique solutions to complex problems within the Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) space.
DSCI is actively seeking talented individuals for openings at various locations in the United States and abroad.
As a rapidly growing employee-owned company (with headquarters in Eatontown, New Jersey), DSCI offers an outstanding employment package, including highly competitive salaries, medical, dental, and vision insurance and stock options to full time personnel.
DSCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Participates in E-Verify.
US Government Property Accountability
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Years of Experience Required: 7+
Security Level Required: Yes
Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
DSCI is committed to making our pricing as transparent as possible - a refreshing difference in an industry known for complex pricing...